Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Motivation: Sylvester Stallone

This is my first monday motivation post. So, I decided our motivation today is the one and only Sylvester Stallone.

This guy is a real motivation, I mean I just watch him and I feel like "I want to train hard, right now". I even listen to Rocky sound tracks during my workouts. 

Stallone is well known for his muscular physique, hard work and determination. Even Arnold Schwarzenneger once said Sylvester has awesome willpower.


Arnold, Franco and Sylvester
"Sly gives 100% all the time, and his determination is awesome. He is an achiever." Says Franco Columbo, two-time Mr.Olympia who trained Stallone for Rocky II " A leader. He never sits back and let’s things happen, he is the one who makes them happen."

Quotes by Sylvester Stallone:

"I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts."

"I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated."  

"For every guy, there is an opportunity to be a lot better than he thought he could be. We can't all be the star of the team, but we can be a star in our life. That's where you set your goal."

"That's what Rocky is all about: pride, reputation, and not being another bum in the neighborhood."

"'Rocky' represents the optimistic side of life, and 'Rambo' represents purgatory."

"Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure."










Motivational videos of Sylvester:
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't get enough motivation of this man. He was and will always be my number one motivation.
When I feel down and frustrated, I watch his videos and problem solved.
 
Thank you
IR.

3 comments:

  1. Is reads Stallone is " He ( Stallone) is an Achiever. States Franco Columbo. Wrong....
    Sly is a WAY OVER ACHIEVER. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WRITER, DIRECTOR, PRODUCER, ACTOR. HE WRITES IT. GOES OUT AND SELLS IT. DIRECTS / ACTS IT. ( MOVIE ). GETS IT COMPLETELY AWESOME CONDITION. THEN SOME OF THE HARDEST WORK PEOPLE DONT REALIZE. DONT KNOW OR FORGET. THE POST PRODUCTION. That job is insane.
    Stallone is absolutely one and a million in that industry. Oh yeah. Not to mention all the injuries he has sustained making movies. All the injuries from the Rocky series and he got his damn neck broken by Steve Austin on the set of the " Expendables".
    NOTHING AND NO ONE LIKE HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I don't get the training routine in " Rocky Balboa " ( pt 6 ).
    In the movie Rocky has bad knees and other various injuries and ailments.
    He's doing what appears to be overhead presses of 315 lbs+ and curls replicating punches and uppercuts with 60lb + dumbbells as though they were 5 lbs. I don't know if that was an editing error or he just figured no one would notice. I have this bad tendency of noticing flaws, errors and mistakes on television. Yes Sly looks great but the weights are a little far fetched.
    Dont no way I brought this up. Just rants and ravings of a bored mind.

    ReplyDelete