Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I know it's bad but I can't stop : Chocolate

WARNING: If you are weak against chocolate, if you love but don't eat chocolate to have your dream body, don't read the following.

 



Are you trying to get shredded but you can't?Is that because you eat rice, pasta, bread, or candies?

You are not alone, every one has his point of weakness when it comes to food.
 
For me it's the greatest world food discovery of all time, CHOCOLATE.

Chocolate is not bad itself, it's just not the type of food you want to eat when you are shredding.
 
If there's one reason why I don't have a shredded stomach, it's only because of chocolate.
I know I shouldn't be posting about chocolate since this is a fitness blog but I'm not posting about some sort of food that I shouldn't be eating excessively to have my dream shredded body, in fact I'm posting about a passion, a passion that I need to get rid of, but I don't want to.
World largest Hershey's bar
It's said that chocolate is an addiction because it contains some hormone or something that gives
happiness to the mind.
No my friends, that's not it, chocolate is an addiction because it's the best muthaf***** taste you can ever get on earth.

It's not a matter of colour, dark or white, it's not a matter of type, bar, block or spread, it's not a matter of brand, milka, hershey or nutella, chocolate is the best thing I eat.


ANOTHER WARNING: If you want a shredded stomach with six pack abs, don't do this.

BUT I do have a favourite which is Nucrema cocoa cream with hazelnuts. how on earth can something taste that good? This can be eaten by spoon, with bescuit, with bescuit and peanut butter or with Egyptian famous Meshaltet.

 
Nucrema, Peanut butter and bescuit
Nutella and Meshaltet
Nucrema, Peanut butter and bescuit
Nucrema and bescuit

Another favourite is my wife's home-made Chocolate & bescuits bowl:
1 can of natural cream
150 grams of cocoa
1 tsp of sugar
Cracked bescuit of your favourite brand
Shredded chocolate on top.


Chocolate and bescuits bowl




Yes, I'm thinking what you are thinking right now ... PALEO MY ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment