Sunday, April 14, 2013

550 reps WOD

Guys, set your wall ball ,95 lbs loaded bar, jump rope, box and pull up bar for the 550 reps workout.

Find this workout and other crossfit WOD's on www.wodshop.org

1 round for time:
100 Wall balls
90 Sit Ups
80 Bodyweight Squats
70 Dips
60 Double Unders
50 Pull Ups
40 Walking Lunges
30 Push Press #95
20 Box Jumps
10 Overhead Squats #95


The first time I did this workout I almost puked. So, get up, do your WOD and keep a bowl near by.

Rich Froning Overhead Squats
Box Jumps
Wall Balls
                                                    

                                               

Thank you
IR.

4 comments:

  1. Any advice for box jump?? I m always so scared of doing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not scary, start with low height and use a padded surface at first to get the movement. Enagage all your body muscles in the jump. Swing your arms forward powerfully to help you go up and land properly on the box. Good Luck.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Best Cardio Exercises for Women

    ReplyDelete