Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Motivation: Kane Sumabat

Kane Sumabat A.K.A Timberwolf or Timbahwulf is a real living motivation.

From his posts on instagram and twitter, he's about 45 years old having a physique and health better than an 18 years old teanager.

About when he first started training, Kane said "I first started training when I was about 12 or 13, but I took it to another level just after I turned 30"


He says that he doesn't have to look for motivation to keep training as long as he enjoys what he does.






"All I care about for my diet is hitting the numbers in terms of calories and macros and let the chips literally fall where they may. For 8-10 months of the year, to stay my leanest, I take in 2500 calories/ 225-275g protein/ 125-150g carbs/ 100-110g fat", Kane said, "The three exercises that have contributed the most to building my physique are the basics, flat bench press, neutral grip pull ups and front squats, and the exercises to which my abs respond the most are overhead squats and stiff legged hanging raise but most important is the diet"



Check out his YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/timbahwolf/videos?flow=grid&view=0     

Check him out on:
twitter: @timbahwolf
instagram: @timbahwulf

Source http://www.maniacfitness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment